but this year I thought I would celebrate a TINY bit.
Green milk + green sugar sprinkled on bagels.
We even all wore green.
9 comments:
Anonymous
said...
YOU ALL WORE GREEN?! Natalie, I don't even believe it! I'm glad you celebrated a little bit - that's the fun part! :) Let's get together sometime - miss you guys lots!
PS if you need me to come do some special projects in your house, I'm more than willing! ;)
I do not like St. Pats day. At all. But in the end I gave up and served green waffles for dinner. However, it grossed me out and I ended up making another dinner for myself.
i am so impressed, didn't you tell me last year that you don't like st. patrick's day? i'm glad you've crossed over to the celebrating side of the holiday :)
9 comments:
YOU ALL WORE GREEN?! Natalie, I don't even believe it! I'm glad you celebrated a little bit - that's the fun part! :) Let's get together sometime - miss you guys lots!
PS if you need me to come do some special projects in your house, I'm more than willing! ;)
You celebrated more than we did! None of us wore green and we just treated it as any other day! We are boring!
You do realize that Kade is wearing blue right?!
Good job Nat!! I'm proud of you...just a tiny bit:)
So where is kades green?
I do not like St. Pats day. At all. But in the end I gave up and served green waffles for dinner. However, it grossed me out and I ended up making another dinner for myself.
Yeah! :)
We don't celebrate it much either, but with the boys in school it is a must that they wear green! :)
i am so impressed, didn't you tell me last year that you don't like st. patrick's day? i'm glad you've crossed over to the celebrating side of the holiday :)
Post a Comment