I am joining in on Ryan and Britt's
"Taste of Tuesday"
Applesauce Pancakes
this is a recipe my mom made for us ALL the time.
yield: 10-12 small/medium pancakes
(Aar and Nan - you should double this)
1 egg
1/2 C sour milk (milk+1 TB lemon juice)
2 TB vegetable oil
1 C flour
1/2 C applesauce
1 TB sugar
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
I just throw all the ingredients in a bowl and stir it up.
Cook on a warm griddle or pan.
(sorry the picture is lame,
they were eaten so quickly
I only had one left one my plate when I remembered to take a pic)

5 comments:
Looks delicious! We'll definitely try this!!
i can't believe you stole my blog!
can't wait to try this one! i love that you joined in for taste of tuesday. ethan too, but he cheated and your hair looked super cute in his picture. how is it working?
Sounds good maybe it will appear on the Sunday menu.
I love your yummy breakfast creations.... can u send me that recipe for oven pancakes that you made while you were here?? Or post it. Mmm delicious!!
Post a Comment