Thursday, July 12, 2007

update

We are at the end of day 4 of potty training Kade. He is doing way better than I thought he would. Today he only had 1 accident (#2) and went pee everytime in the potty. I know that is WAY more info than most of you want to know. Mom took this picture of him yesterday when he and Add spent the day at their house.
It makes me laugh so hard. I don't know why he's wearing her reading glasses. My only guess is he wanted to see the Reader's Digest better.

9 comments:

Megan said...

Go Kade go, go Kade go! You can do it. I think I can, I think I can. Just a little more.....

Anonymous said...

That is the funniest picture of Kade. Way to go on the pee train....

brittany said...

YAY for Kade!!!! and Yay for you.

Natali, Aaron, & Boys said...

Yahoo! Peyton says way to go!!

C. Jane Kendrick said...

Ahh the Reader's Digest. You are training him well.

*ethan* said...

that's my super stud!

jody said...

Good boy Kade! What a big boy you are!!

PS I hate the Reader Digest, it is for old people.

*ethan* said...

ma you have never read it! i to also thought i hated it ..... but no i don't

Rachel and Brian said...

hahaha, kade looks so sophisticated...even sitting on the throne.