We made it back alive.
We had a wonderful time.
8 days of sun, family and food.
I loved having all of us together.


Kade slept on the top bunk

Roatan was beautiful and dumpy at the same time.
Ethan, Aaron and I dove there and it was awesome.
We did a wall dive and I survived.
Everyone else went to a monkey reserve and to a beach resort to swim.


For some reason I took barely any pictures.
After Roatan we went to Belize.
Ash and I took the kids to a beach that was amazing.
I was regretting not bringing my camera so badly.
Ethan, Dane, Rich and Jody dove
and Aar, Nan and boys went to some temple ruins.
Next was Cozumel.
Ethan, Dane, Aar, Nan, Rich and I dove.
It was beautiful.
We dove through a cave and saw a shark, rays, crab, barracuda and lobster.
Plus loads of pretty fish.

This is on the dive boat on the way out.
Nan and I are still wishing we got a picture of us in our dive skins looking hot.

The last stop was on Grand Stirrup Cay in the Bahamas.
I liked hanging out there with everyone.
Jody and I took a beach yoga class that was nice, but could have been cooler.

One of the best parts of the ship was the Kids' Club.
We could take the kids and drop them off each evening for free
and they had tons of activities for them to do.
This photo above is Add after the Blue's Clues party.
And just so I remember:
We ate a lot of great meals,
I finished 2 books and started 2 more.
We all have tans.
We saw the comedians and jugglers,
got our nails painted
and played bingo.
I took 3 yoga classes and dove 2 times.
THANK YOU DANE AND JODY!!!

15 comments:
Glad you had a good time!! Miss you guys. Jackie
Girl, that sounds awesome! What a fun trip. I would have loved to try yoga on the beach. One of these days... I love Kade holding the fancy glass of OJ. He looks so cute. Welcome back to reality and see you when we get back!
Glad you had a great time..I wish u took more pics too!
Wow! I'm sooo jealous!! I'm glad you had fun and that you guys were safe. I'm getting to be a major chicken these days when it comes to traveling...I know, I need to get over it. Glad your back.
Sounds like so much fun.
You guys live in a fairy tail land! It's not fair, but that is awesome that you guys can travel so much. So jealous! I now hate you guys!!
i'm so glad you are back, i have missed you! great pics!! love the 2nd one of kade. it sounds so wonderful. i'm glad you guys had such a great time.
my goodness, i had alot to catch up on with your posts...let's see, yummy treats that you and addi made, umm perfect dream and since we're dreaming, can i be your next door neighbor and since we're still dreaming, can't we wear the dresses how they are....cute 6th picture...and so glad the cruise was fun!
Sounds like you all had a great time!
How freaking FUN!!! I bet the dives were amazing:) Love Adds picture from the blues clues party.
Our pleasure!!! We are in withdrawals from having the family all around and the fun in the sun.
I'm glad you are home and had a great time. we miss you and love you, cath
You guys are tripping it up this year. It sounds like it was lovely.
I miss the beach!
Glad you guys had a wondrful but are back home!
Post a Comment